You may not know it, but your makeup bag and your bathroom are almost magic places where all the diversions are possible. Contouring, doe eye makeup, mattifying wipes or classic eye pencils can be diverted thanks to our make-up advice. Here are 17 revelations and as many makeup tips that will change your life. Let’s go for lots of beauty tips.
“The clothes do not make the man”. We told you since childhood, but did you know that this also applies to your makeup? Yes, an ordinary object can become the weapon of a perfect and easy makeup at the same time. In case of the make up tips you will need to have the best choices now.
Demonstration with 17 makeup tips that will change your life as a beauty addict.
Eye makeup tips
- Transform your classic eye pencil into a gel pencil with a lighter.
- A classic black (or green or burgundy) kohl pencil generally draws a fine line, often difficult to apply.
- Place it under the flame of a match or lighter for one second and allow it to cool for 15 seconds.
- Your pencil will take the consistency of a gel pencil and its application will be much more fluid.
- For a perfect doe eye, first, draw the contours then fill.
- Use a spoon to apply your eyeliner.
- First, place the spoon handle along the outer corner of your eye to trace the corner of your doe eye.
Then turn the spoon so that your eyelid is contained in the hollow of the spoon. Follow the outer outline of the spoon to draw a sharp curve and complete the outline of the doe eye. A hashtag in pencil for a smoky eye of a pro.
A perfect smoky eye without long minutes of hassle?
This is possible thanks to a simple hashtag. Yes yes, you have read us well: draw a hashtag on the outer corner of your eyelid then blur the line with your fingertip or with a brush towards the inside of the eyelid.
- Use a spoon to avoid traces of mascara on your upper eyelid.
- Place the spoon so that it protects your upper eyelid and apply your mascara normally.
- This allows you to curl your lashes well with the mascara brush without risking to put them all over your eyelid.
- A big detail when you are slightly late in the morning.
- Add physiological saline to your mascara tube to prevent it from drying out.
Normally, mascara does not keep for more than 3 months. Beyond that, bacteria may develop there, which can cause infections and conjunctivitis.
So in addition to cleaning your mascara brush regularly, reduce the risk of your mascara drying out by moistening it with physiological saline (and nothing but physiological saline.).
Warm your eyelash curler under the hairdryer to curl your lashes more easily.
Blowing hot air on the eyelash curler allows your eyelashes to curl better and maintains the effect longer, just like the heat of a curling iron on the hair.
Be careful not to burn yourself obviously: wait for the eyelash curler to cool down a bit before working on your lashes.
Use the white pencil on your eyelid to pimp any eyeshadow
To give a slightly pale shade of eyeshadow a more colorful look, completely cover your eyelid with a white pencil before applying your eyeshadow. This opaque pre-coat will intensify the color of the eyeshadow for an ultra pop eyelid. Apply translucent powder on your eyelashes during the application of the mascara for more supplied eyelashes. The translucent powder helps the mascara to hang better and makes your lashes look fuller.
Apply the powder with a brush between two coats of mascara
Use flat (clean) pliers to apply the glue to your false eyelashes. You can use the end of a pair of pliers to apply glue to the base of your false eyelashes. Wait for the glue to dry and put on your false eyelashes.