You ask these questions to the broker. The broker not only has a sales pitch about the house. He or she is also an important source of information, for example about your position as a buyer and the disadvantages of the home. From https://www.brentwoodtnhome.com/ you can have the smartest deals now.
Below you will find a number of important questions to ask during a viewing:
- How long is the property for sale?
- Has the seller found another property?
- Are there other interested people?
- How is the property maintained?
- Are there defects and how did they arise?
- What are the living costs of the current owner?
- Who lives next to the house?
- What energy rating does the home have? You can borrow more for an energy-efficient home.
Viewing pitfalls at a house
Viewing a house is not an everyday activity for many. Pay attention to these pitfalls when viewing: